Thursday, April 20, 2017

Just For Fun


A dating profile using predictive text:

My name is Merry and I have a choice in who their Daddy is.

My age and experience have more than a little more effort to please you.

I was born in the morning and go to the people who are lazy.

My age is just a reminder that I can get a chance to be a good time.

I am looking for a few days ago and I will be a good time.

I enjoy the rest of the day I get the same as the weaker sex.

My ideal partner is a great way to meet someone and that you are having a sexual activity with a good time.

My turn ons are a woman and being a Dominant Mistress.

2 comments:

  1. Strangely poetic and Zen.

    However, I predict that using predictive text for dating will not end well. ---Swami-KDPierre ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm inclined to agree. A kinky FB friend suggested it, and the above is what I got. it does have a ring of truth.

      Delete