Thursday, May 7, 2020

A Slip of the Nip

It's time for me to post something new, so here's a slip of the nip, and a photo of one of my more recent spankings with a fine gentleman that needed one.










Speaking of OUCH!! I got into a car accident this past Saturday (May 2nd)


Here are pictures of the damage:










 Did I mention that the radiator blew? Anyway, the insurance company towed it to their yard a few days ago, and yesterday they called me and said it was a total loss, which didn't surprise me, but it did surprise Shilo.

Don't worry, I'm fine and while I have LOTS of memories tied up in the car, it's been giving me plenty of worries recently, so maybe it's for the best.

Stay safe everyone!

Merry



5 comments:

  1. You naughty girl! Flashing those boobies so gleefully. ;-)

    A little exhibitionism is kind of freeing at times, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little? I actually spend most of my days with no clothes on! LOL!

      I just wanted the tops of my areolas showing, but then realized one of my nipples was a was a bit (ahem!) errant.

      Delete
    2. Well then thank goodness for occasional errancy!

      Delete
  2. Wow, hard to imagine a little fender bender creates a total loss!
    Hope the replacement is a pleasure for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello MrBillSails!

      Thank you for your comment.

      My car was old (2008) and repairs would cost the insurance company more than my car was worth..

      I'm currently driving a 2014 Focus with a little over 38,000 miles on it. I've had to do minor repairs.

      Delete