Thursday, April 6, 2017

Let's talk about sex

This is being written using my phone, so please forgive any misspelled words or missing ones for that matter.

I know that many people think that polyamory means all sex all the time, and I'm sure there are many polyamorous people who actually have it that way, but I don't know any of them. Also, according to what I've heard, BDSM relationships include plenty of sex as well. Again, I don't know of any personally, so it might just be a fairytale. This is from a woman who is both polyamorous and involved in BDSM.

I have a very healthy sex drive, but I want to be pursued and desired by my partners. It frequently means that I am deprived of sex. This is NOT a complaint, it is a statement of facts. I will also share that when I do get sex, it is more than just satisfying. It is usually worth the wait. Knowing that I am Loved is more important anyway.


I rarely masturbate. It often leaves me feeling unsatisfied. Yes, I have orgasms, but it lacks the intimacy I desire. Sometimes reading things will give me an orgasm. Occasionally, writing things will as well.  Yes, orgasms are easy for me, but it's the intimacy I desire.

I recently had a back and forth discussion you with K.D.Pierre that brought me close to one. THAT was satisfying in more ways than I can explain. So knowing that I received a wonderful "gift" I felt that I was obligated to tell Shilo about it. Lately telling him anything is a waste of breath, so​ I'm hoping that this will help.

2 comments:

  1. I feel honored that I, in some small way, contributed towards you getting more than just your creative juices flowing.

    ReplyDelete