Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Sexual Objectification

Sexual objectification is the viewing of people solely as de-personalised objects of desire instead of as individuals with complex personalities and desires/plans of their own. This is done by speaking/thinking of them especially as only their bodies, either the whole body, or as fetishised body parts. 
 
Sexual attraction is not the same as sexual objectification: objectification only occurs when the individuality of the desired person is not acknowledged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My mouth, my breasts, my pussy, my ass... All for your sexual pleasure only. All I say is “yes” or “as you wish” as you use me as you see fit. I'm not held down or shackled, because my desire is to see yours fulfilled.

I don't complain as you pull at my nipples or lightly tease my clit. All I do is stand there, or lie there as you please. Knowing my secret desires are being fulfilled. Knowing you are the One that holds my heart in your hands, and that you won't violate my trust in you. Oh, Yes, you will violate my body, but you will not injure me, for I am your precious, much-beloved sex toy. You will use me, but not abuse me. I will suck your cock on demand, and you will use my fuck holes as much and as often as you wish. You whisper nasty things in my ear, and I listen, with trepidation and desire. I am yours, and you do as you wish.
Even as you blindfold me, and roughly handle me, I do not fear for my safety, because you will keep your promise, and no injury will come upon me. I hunger for your touch, and I thirst for your kisses. My clit throbs with desire as you gently stroke my body, avoiding my most sensitive spots. I have become a tigress in heat, and I will not be denied. But, for now, I know I must wait.
I softly whisper your name, and say “Please?” as you continue on your journey, and ignore my whispers of desire. The time will be up soon enough, and I will go back to my everyday life. But, for now, I revel in your touch, and know that moments like this are brief.

My blindfold is off, and folded in front of me is a skimpy bra that will show off my assets a short dress and fuck-me heels. Wordlessly, I dress. Knowing what comes next. I attach the long thin leash to my triangle piercing, and I wait for you.

The blindfold goes back on, and you guide me into the car. My lips are dry, and I ask, “Water please?” You put a bottle in my hands, and I drink greedily from the bottle, not knowing when I will have the opportunity to drink water again. Eventually, you park the car, lead me out, and remove the blindfold.

I have an idea where I am, but, still, my heart skips a beat, I am open and vulnerable, and the leash lightly pulls at my clit as you adjust it. You made the leash with a 20 foot length of string, and I realize it's mostly unnoticeable in the dusk. My pussy gets wet, because this is my final test before you give me what you've been preparing me for all day long.

Before I can even get my head wrapped around what is happening, you run, leash in hand. I feel the tug, and quickly follow. Once you're sure of that, you slow down to a stroll, and get on the busy sidewalk. The crowd is more than I could normally handle, and I notice a group of young men ogling me, but I keep walking. One of them rudely grabs at my left breast, and I struggle to get out of his way, but my pussy is dripping with pleasure. I hate myself for the reaction, but it's not anything I can control. I finally grab his balls, and twist them, and he lets go of me as the pain surges through him. His friends laugh at him, and help him up off the ground. It looks like I escaped that, but the adrenaline is pumping. I run a little so I'm only a few feet behind you. You're talking on your cellphone like nothing is going on. And yet I know it's almost over.

An older couple head my way. The man is practically drooling, and his wife looks at me in disgust. This makes me smile, and almost laugh, knowing that she will be getting the fuck of her life tonight as he fantasizes about fucking me. See, I know how a man's mind works, and I realize that part of my objectification is to incite other men to get horny. I know my juices are leaking, and whether or not they realize it, the men can smell it, and it makes them horny. It just makes me even more full of desire knowing my effect on them. This happens a few more times as we cross the busy street, and go around the block to the parking lot. When you open the car door, you hold me tight, and repeatedly kiss me, telling me what a wonderful slut I am. You take me to a 5 star hotel and as soon as the bellboy is gone, you fuck me like I'm the last woman on earth. We nap, and when I wake up, I shower and grab a paddle from the toybag. I wake you, whispering, “This will hurt you more than it will hurt me”, and I start your spanking.

No comments:

Post a Comment