Sunday, November 19, 2017

For Anyone New Here

I don't post all the time. In fact, I'm easily distracted (SQUIRREL!) and sometimes I just feel there's nothing interesting to write, although I'm pretty sure a reader or two would argue otherwise.

So, in order to fill my desire to write, and understanding that I have the occasional writer's block, here's an invitation:

I invite anyone reading this to ask me anything, and I will either give a short explanation (not desirable) or I will write a long explanation (more desirable) or if you want a story, just ask. I'd prefer personal-type questions, but feel free to challenge me (Daddy W used to do that to me, and I would curse under my breath as I researched things) but just ask.

My only request is that if posting Anonymously, please give me a nickname so I can use it in my answer.

Thank you!
Merry

6 comments:

  1. This is a good idea - perhaps I shall "borrow" it and see if any of my readers would like to dig a little deeper and ask me something.

    However at this point as I am new to your blog I shall remain quiet for a little longer - I have MANY MANY posts to read from your archives. That should keep me occupied for some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fondles!

      No need to read it all. I write sporadically at best, and often it's a jumble of thoughts.

      Delete
  2. OK, here ya go, my dear:

    I have seen and read your comments on Dan's blog and mine, and I have read of the interactions between you and Shilo (et.al.) and I have always been fascinated by women who have a very accepting 'as it should be' attitude towards the disciplining of erring men. On one hand I definitely get it, but another part of me finds the often casual and natural acceptance of something that from my end takes a lot of soul-searching and rationalizing, to be very interesting. And to be honest, I also find it a bit exciting to hear women sort of relish their roles.

    Often when asked this question a lot of the women who share this view will answer somewhat briefly, and only sometimes do I ever get a very revealing look into the mind of someone who can punish and does, and appreciates it when it happens to others. On these blogs one hears so often from subs and rarely anything in depth from the Tops. So there's a topic for you. Tell me about what it's like to be on the 'other side' ......the side where the women decide the consequences and swing the paddles. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off, please accept my apologies for "disappearing." I've been sick (Thanks to Shilo bringing home germs!) and not really in the mood to be online.

      This deserves it's own entry, and so you shall have one. Just don't expect it today... I'm spending my time in the kitchen.

      Delete
    2. No problem, Merry. I'm just glad you are feeling better. And no rush on anything, I still have another and even bigger Thanksgiving to get through on Saturday.

      Delete
    3. Yes, I noticed that. You are far braver than I am.

      Delete