Friday, May 2, 2014

Let The Insanity Begin?

I think it already started... Up at 6AM with a phone call from Florida. I guess they forgot I'm in California... Anyway, it just gets crazier from there. Making phobne calls, answering emails, sending emails, fielding calls. FUCK ME!

Noon arrived way too soon, and still the insanity. It must be (easily) 100 degrees outside, and the reality that I never pre-boarded hit me. Did that, for both myself and my traveling companion, called the airline to confirm wheelchair service, and spoke to an English challenged person. Finally checked the mail, only to discover that my credentials necessary for the convention didn't arrive yet! This means an added trip to see the Secretary in El Segundo. Am I mad? No. I'm FURIOUS!

As I was handling that, FedEx arrived with Shilo's gift. I bought it cause I knew he'd love it, and I hope he does.  Sent paperwork on scheduling to the person in charge of that stuff, also attempted to print above boarding passes. No black ink! Got my clothes in the dryer in the middle of all the craziness, and just finished hanging up my new dresses. Now it's 1:45. FINALLY going out to run necessary errands. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment