Friday, May 16, 2014

On Chastity And Shilo

I don't write about it nearly as much as Shilo does, but part of our agreement early on, was that he would be locked in a chastity device on a regular basis. Let's stop at this while I attempt to explain my/our reasons:

Why Merry Locks Shilo In Chastity

1. To Prevent Masturbation: When I first started out with Shilo, he masturbated chronically, as in almost all day every day (his description, not mine) This disturbed him enough that he would go into self-imposed chastity on a regular basis.

2. It's A Fetish: There's something about"Doing Everything But" that I can't quite explain: It's the classic making out like a pair of teenagers, wanting to have sex so badly you can taste it, but knowing you can't go any further because he's locked up.

3. Tupperware: Tupperware? It "locks in" freshness. His penis is no longer his. It's mine. When I go away on overnight (or longer) trips without him, I lock him up to keep my penis "fresh" AKA: Ready for me and my uses.The penis locked up the cage is mine, and is to be used for my pleasure only. I don't want any man or woman to get the idea that they can touch it or play with it. It's like a huge "No Trespassing" sign.

4. It Keeps Others At Bay: If you were to go to a party and saw someone shackled, I'm sure you wouldn't try to make casual conversation with them, would you? Even if you did, it's doubtful you would take that person home with you, or anywhere else, for that matter, without finding out why the person was shackled. It's the same for me. He is locked in chastity, so you know that his penis is off limits for you.

Disclaimers
 
1.Keep in mind that this is my relationship with Shilo. Personally, I really don't care about masturbation, and I've been known to encourage it more often than not with others in the past.

2. Again, this is my opinion. Shilo's fetish regarding this is very different than mine. Let me also note that, yes, I have the key, the removal device for his chastity lock, but I will often choose not to use it.

3. Let me say here that I trust Shilo not to stray. He doesn't need it on to ensure that he remains faithful to me, but it goes back to reason #1. No masturbation, but it also goes to reason #4.

4. Not everyone is respectful of limits. Because I know that, I have Shilo locked when he goes to events without me or I'm away. I trust Shilo, but I can't necessarily trust others. Having him locked prevents that worry, at least a little bit. Yes, there are ways around chastity devices, but, honestly, why go through the trouble when you can always finfd someone else?

Shilo's Reasons

Let me add here that Shilo's reasons, while they might be similar to mine, they aren't the same. He has a laundry list of reasons that are different than mine, and you can look at his many blogs or just ask him yourself. He's usually more than happy to explain.

Finally, something to note:

Polyamory And Chastity: Not Necessarily Cuckolding!

I am polyamorous. The quick and dirty version is that I have many loves, or, more than one person I Love. I am not monogamous. I've been with Stitch for 10 years, I've only known of Shilo for a little over a year, and I married him 8 months ago, so Shilo is the "new" relationship here. Therefore, even though I have Shilo locked up, and I am having sex with Stitch or meeting with other men or women, I am not cuckolding him or cheating on him. He wouldn't even have the right to complain or say it, because from the very beginning, even BEFORE we even had our first play experience in a dungeon, I told him about Stitch and polyamory.

I know that there are some who would argue, use semantics, etc; but it won't work in this case. Shilo is not a cuckold. Never has been, never wil.

Why This Came Up

Shilo and I discussed his chastity and chastity devices last night, and I will be placing him in a device very soon. Unfortunately, because of my metal allergies, he will need to get (yet another) device, so if I choose to unlock him for sex, he will not need to make me wait while he prepares himself by preparing his penis and removing the microscopic metal flakes that cause my body to swell... Now, off to start my day!










2 comments: