Saturday, August 24, 2013

WOW Landing!

I'm sitting at the San Antonio Airport with ShIlo by my side. We left LAX at the ungodly hour of about 6AM.  I'm pretty sure ShIlo would disagree with the time, but it's just an approximation. All I know is that while he slept in my bed last night, I was vacuuming and cleaning the house. I chose to sleep at the airport while we waited for the plane. It was a good idea, because I was tired, and feeling more than a little exhausted.

The takeoff was uneventful and I slept through it. Let me say now: Because of ShIlo, I no longer need to be medicated to fly, and I stay relaxed throughout the flight. It's nice to not have to be medicated to fly. My head is clear, and no Ativan in my system means that I can be clear-headed as soon as we land. When I woke up, I colored in the new coloring book with the new crayons he bought for my Little, Sunshine. Actually, SHE did the coloring, with me picking out the colors for her. Yes, Sunshine is a part of me, but she is a distinct personality from me, and if you met Her, you would understand. She stayed quiet and allowed ShIlo to do his work he had brought. When it was time to land, the landing was so smooth, I had to look to be sure we were actually on the ground. Now we are waiting for yet another flight, this one to Baltimore, but it is DELAYED. All I can hope is that it doesn't get cancelled. That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Not cancelled, just a delayed departure by maybe twenty minutes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it was enough to add to my stress level just a teeny tiny bit

      Delete