Sunday, April 6, 2014

Update

Things are better. Not perfect, but better. My doubts have mostly left, and the unpleasantness with both Shilo and Stitch have improved. My ten year anniversary with Stitch (as a Partner/Lover) is almost here. I've known him for 15 years. My one year anniversary of meeting Shilo recently passed, as did our six month wedding anniversary. I'm glad we all talk through things, that Stitch is such a good comforter when things get out of control and that Shilo is such a fast learner. There is still much to do, but it appears the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train.

Life often gets in the way of plans, and so it's been that way for my Household. My FINAL travel plans as an International Officer in the women's group I belong to is set, and my term is nearly over. Only one month and two days until I go back to being just me. Yes, I'm going in as President in my local chapter, and I will most likely remain the president of the Southern California region, but my term as Representative in Southern California will be over. It's been a great experience, but it's also restricted my kink activities some, and I just want to be able to be less closeted. Okay, I do have a few close friends in my women's group that know who I am and what I do, and they know that Shilo is more than just a caregiver, but to be revealed would no doubt mean that I would lose my position, and if that happened, there wouldn't be enough people to continue the group that I Love so very much.

Shilo has stopped smoking, this time for good (thank you Chantix) and I'm very proud of him. We decided that a domestic submissive would be nice, so I have been meeting with a few of them. Unfortunately, there hasn't been a single one that has impressed either of us, so the search continues.In case a reader is wondering, no, we have not put out an ad. Instead, we have decided to just look through profiles at collar me (gasp!) and wait for them to actually pursue my attention. Naturally, we've also told a few select friends about our desires, knowing that they would spread the word, but the results are a bit underwhelming. There is no big rush on this, but we might actually wind up putting out an ad eventually. Maybe upon my return in mid May.

Stitch has been busy with work, and kind of quiet, which really is not that unusual for him.This is his "long" week with me, so I hope I'm feeling healthy soon. Not feeling well really puts a damper on our physical activity, and I've been feeling sick for 4 days with no end in sight. Stitch's ability to be patient with me when I'm feeling horrible is a wonderful thing. I know I can be difficult, but he's always there, ready to hug me or hold me until I feel better. If hugs kept me healthy, I'd never be sick. Anyway, it's going to be a very busy week for me, so I need to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment