Monday, June 2, 2014

Today

About a week ago, I special ordered a new collar for Shilo because his had broken (See previous post) Anyway, there have been problems in the BDSM aspect of our relationship, and I said that I felt that due to his actions (inactions also) Shilo was not worthy of wearing my collar. He understood and agreed.

Well, his new collar that I ordered arrived in the mail today. I decided to give him some incentive and show him the collar I ordered. I allowed him to open it and look, and then I took it back from him, and told him that when he is ready, he may have his new collar. I carefully re-wrapped the collar and put it away in a safe place.

You see, I want him to want it, to desire it, but also to know that he is forever in my heart. Now the only thing holding him back from the collar, is himself. Not me. Him. He already knows what needs to be done to receive the collar, so now I must wait.

Shilo, my collar for you is waiting until you are ready. I Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment