Saturday, June 21, 2014

Currently (6-21-14)

I have Shilo standing in the corner. He is being punished. It's been quite some time since I actually punished him. I can't remember when it was. I'm sure he could tell you the last time. He keeps track of such things.

The difference today is that he didn't lie to me, and it has nothing to do with masturbation, or smoking, or even neglecting to do something. No, today is different. Today, for the first (and hopefully last) time, he loudly berated me in public. So loudly, in fact, that people in the grocery store turned around and looked at us. Looked at me. I did nothing. All I did was walk up to him to inform him about a sale. I speak quietly, and he is hard of hearing, so I got close to him. He yelled at me for getting so close to him, so I left. Walked out of the store. Within minutes, he was at my side, and I quietly told him why I was upset, why I walked out. I told him I didn't deserve to be publicly berated, and that he caused enough of a scene to have people stare at us.

I told him that he was not going to get away with it, and that he would be punished when we got home. Then we went back in the store to buy groceries. As we headed home, I told him that after he finished putting away groceries he was to get naked and stand in the corner. He's been there for nearly an hour now.

Did I mention that instead of going into the corner, he snuck out and drove off? He thought I wouldn't notice! I did notice he was quiet, so I figured he went into bed and mope, but, no, he ran away from home like a little boy instead of facing the consequences. I called him on the phone to find out where he was, and I emptied out our joint account online just in case he got any idea of using our money to do something stupid. I hated doing it, but if he was going to act like a child, I had no choice but to treat him like one.

About 30 minutes into him standing in the corner, I asked him why he ran away, and he explained that he was angry so he left. We discussed it a little more, and I left him in the corner. I plan on letting him out of the corner at the hour mark. I'm still not sure what to do with him. I mean, I'm not angry. I was angry when I walked out of the store, bur that anger dissipated rather quickly. Now I'm just hurt, but not even that much anymore.

Well, his time is up... I guess I'll decide soon and quickly. I'll write about it later maybe. If not, I'm sure he will.

No comments:

Post a Comment