Wednesday, June 4, 2014

It's True....

I should be asleep, but this is important! You see, in spite of all the pain, anguish, and, yes, even the horrible depression Shilo and I have been going through, I feel it's importnt to remind my/our readers that we Love each other, and while I will feel like it's all falling apart, and it looks that way on all sides, it really isn't. We have a solid friendship besides our Love for each other. I frequently say that Shilo is an answer to prayers, and he is.

Stitch frequently mentions how alike Shilo and I appear to be. How we both tend to think and feel the same way, and how Shilo has brought out the best in me. He has, but he also will sometimes bring out the worst in me. Another thing; when Shilo and I are arguing, it gets very quiet. We speak in hushed tones. Oftentimes, it's not until an argument is over that others in the household even realize that there had been an argument.

We can also be polar opposites. That's a good thing, because we all need the occasional opposing view. He keeps a cool head when I need it, and I do the same for him. We both have social anxiety and panic attacks, but different triggers, so one is always able to help the other.

Shilo is very kind and patient and loving. He can be very sweet and affectionate when the mood hits him. He Loves me, and he Loves Sunshine. Sunshine adores him. The day we got married, Sunshine was told in no uncertain terms that she was not to come out during the ceremony. She was an obedient child, and did as she was told, but, after the ceremony was over, and the photographer was taking pictures, Sunshine came out. Our favorite wedding picture, the one that was added with the Wedding Chapel certificate in a special folder, is of Sunshine looking up at Shilo and just beaming with joy and adoration and Love. No doubt you've heard the saying that a picture paints a thousand words. That one tells so much more.

Our Best Man and Maid of Honor know about Sunshine, and when they saw the picture, they mentioned that "she" looked so happy.  Yes, I was happy, I am happy, but Sunshine's happiness is very important as well. When she decides she doesn't like something or someone, there can be hell to pay, so her happiness is a priority over mine. Not that I'd tell her that....

Anyway, bedtime for me! OAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment