Wednesday, June 28, 2017

It Isn't Badmouthing If It's True

I don't want her to fail. She's failed so many times before. Trainwreck is a trainwreck. Even a blind man can see that. Too bad lust causes a different type of blindness. I just have to watch it in slow motion. I already know he's going to get hurt and I can't help him. I just have to watch.

I won't even say I told you so to him because I didn't tell him. I mean it's all there in plain sight for him to see. She's going to rip him apart. I will hate her for it, because he DESERVES better, but he's too blind to see it. I don't understand the desperation he's in. I can give him what he wants. She will too, at least for a little while. Then she will be on a trainwreck again and drag him down with her. Lucky me! I will have to pick up all the pieces.



Right now I just don't like her because I know her past. When she hurts him, then I will hate her, I don't wish bad on her. I just see what's ahead.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope she is good and nice and loving. But I doubt it.

I'll just sit and wait. Then, when he's properly bandaged, I'll introduce him to some women who are worthy of him.



FYI: The above was written by Sunshine. I've corrected spelling, but the grammar is all hers.



An explanation of sorts: AKA: WHY is she a trainwreck?



I don't claim to know it all, and we all have our problems, but recent history says it all.


As someone with demons of my own, I understand the importance of proper medication and therapy. I get that. I have a very easy "cocktail" of medication that keeps my head in the right direction. The woman has rapid cycling Bipolar Disorder. She is
NOT medication compliant by her own admission. She drinks heavily (again by her own admission) and uses various drugs as well. It's not healthy. He is a vegan. She isn't, and she's not the type to even try it.


Over the past 24 months, she has had no less than 20 jobs. The longest one lasted a month. In the same amount of time, she has had 10 failed relationships, one only lasting 12 hours.


Like I've written elsewhere, I've known her for the past 2 years.We were friendly and used to communicate. I read her journal/blog for over 2 years. This is soon to be ugly.

2 comments:

  1. You can't control what others do, only what you do. MANY years ago Percy Sledge wrote "When a Man Loves a Woman" and the lyrics are as true today as they were then.

    Take a breath and maybe even a break, and have your own adventure.

    ReplyDelete