Wednesday, February 15, 2017

UGH!

When I wrote "Overdue Stuff and Emotional Plea" (https://keepcalmanddowhatmerrytellsyou.blogspot.com/2017/02/overdue-stuff-and-emotional-plea.html )  I honestly thought everything was neatly packaged, and we were approved for the Townhouse. Unfortunately, it wasn't to be. We received an email about 3 hours ago stating that we weren't approved.


This means we still have a deadline looming ahead, and nowhere to go. I'm now at a low level of panic that won't leave. I'm still not able to drive, so I have lots of time to obsess over things that I can't control.


On the positive side, I have used some of that time to do research, and found a place that does hauling and is higher rated than a national company that Shilo used when he moved into this house. It's also about half the price.


Stitch starts his one week stay-cation in the morning, which was planned well before this insanity started, so I have the task of corralling him and helping him focus on tasks I can't do, like moving heavy stuff. This should be interesting.
I sent an email to a feline re-homing Charity about Fran, with my situation and a cute picture of him in hopes it would help, but no response thus far.


I just have to sit and wait now.

2 comments:

  1. That IS an "UGH!" I hope you find something soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided to start my own search in areas that are more affordable and close to where Stitch works. I even found a place that has a dog run (whatever that is)

      I sent them to Shilo and he emailed the landlords. Now it's wait and see.

      Delete