Friday, February 3, 2017

Not All Bad


Just in case anyone has misinterpreted my recent writings, things aren't bad. I do have periods of anxiety and occasionally feel removed, but I like to think of it as a coping mechanism that I use to get through the temporary insanity around me.


For the past week, I've been using my left arm to paddle Shilo's ass to a lovely shade of bright pink twice a day with few exceptions. My control of the heavy paddles is getting so good that I'm considering pulling the canes out for action this weekend.


I made an appointment with my piercer to remove most of my jewelry on Saturday evening in preparation for Sunday's MRI. Also, Shilo won't have to miss football on Sunday after all. My boyfriend and his girlfriend generously offered to take me for my exam, so it's one less worry. It's been a LONG time since I saw his girlfriend, so I'm really excited.


It also looks like Stitch found someone to handle the necessary gardening on Saturday afternoon, so one less worry. It's all kind of falling into place. Now I just need to get my sleep schedule back on track. It's nearly 3:30AM PST and I'm still awake!

4 comments:

  1. Nice chunks of news, dear!

    BTW, Ana visited my blog a couple of times to see the updates and she thanked you for your compliment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Shilo is happy. My boyfriend is originally from England, so he is a little more interested in the other football.

      She really impressed me, and was totally deserving of what I wrote. Simple answer: She is very welcome.

      Delete