Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Not So Ugly

Not too pretty either...

After a long talk with Shilo about things, and quite a few tears (mine) I had Shilo kneel and I knelt down in front of him, using his thighs for balance, and I removed his (my) collar from around his neck. I explained why I was doing it (I'm sure he already understood) and I told him he would have to earn it back and ask for it. Dolly (Sunshine's traveling doll) has it around her neck. I look at it frequently, and wonder where I went wrong. I mean, I'm the Dominant one, the responsible one, or, at least, I should be.

I almost immediately regretted doing it, but it was a necessary disciplinary measure. About an hour later, I went into Shilo's room (we had been in Stitch's room) and I asked if I could join him in a nap. I always ask if he is awake, because sometimes he likes to be alone. He was happy to have me with him, and not too much later, he was manhandling me, which led to some pretty intense sex. Which resulted in him having an orgasm and cumming in me (SURPRISE!) At that moment, I realized that as a married couple, we're okay. As a M/s couple, we need work. Even so, the usual protocol-type stuff we do is still there. I think (hope) that Shilo wants his collar back, and that he will do what is necessary to get it back. I will just sit back, watch, and be patient.

I'm still not exactly sure how he really feels about me removing the collar, but I'm also not willing to ask him outright how he feels. I know he is probably "processing" all this, and he will tell me when he's ready. I wrote this so he can see how I feel, and understand what is going on in my mind.

Well, it's time for me to talk to Stitch on the phone so I will end this.

No comments:

Post a Comment