Monday, October 7, 2013

So Many Changes

Has anything stayed the same?

Not really... I married my slave, Shilo, in a beautiful wedding ceremony on Saturday, September 14th. His parents were there, and two of our friends were the Maid of Honor and Best Man, and Stitch "gave me away." LOTS of pictures were taken, but we only got 12 of them. I paid extra for a video shoot of all of them.

More Business Trips, including one to Chicago, where I spoke and Shilo sat in the audience. Following that Business Trip was the move to OUR (all three of us) new home in Long Beach. We were still moving Shilo's stuff the afternoon of October 1. Our garage is full of belongings from all of us, and we often get frustrated at our inability to find certain things. Did I mention my still full storage unit in Torrance? We've decided to hold off on that till after my Business trip to Arlington, TX.

Without any of us really noticing, there's been a gradual shift in the power here, and I've only noticed it over the past few days. Don't get me wrong... I can be quite the "domestic goddess" at times, and Stitch will often team up with Shilo in some good-natured teasing of me, and I'm okay with that, but there's been other stuff brewing lately that I don't like very much, and it was confirmed this morning. I'm not sure how this will all turn out, but I get the idea that it won't be pretty.

There's SO MUCH to do here to make it our home, and I feel like I'm swimming upstream. I also need to find the words to talk to both Shilo and Stitch about the changes and my desires and their desires. THAT is a tall order, and I get the idea it's gonna get ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment