Monday, October 21, 2013

Relief

It looks like we did just fine after all... Sunshine woke up today instead of me. Not that unusual, because she will often be the one waking up, especially if I'm really tired or just not well, and I've been both more often than not. PLUS, Stitch needed a ride to work, and it was just too early, and last night was diifficult at best. I got a late-night call from a friend (70) who came home after being away for 5 days, and she discovered her roommate (80) dead in the bathroom upon her return. Not good, so I was more melancholy than usual.

So, as stated above, Sunshine woke up after only 3 hours of sleep, drove Stitch to work, and told Stitch everything that took place between myself and Shilo. Not a good thing to do, but she has a mind of her own. Anyway, it was a good thing, because when she got home, Shilo was in the shower, and she talked to him. Explained how I want to protect him and that even though I know he's an adult, my first instinct is to mother him, etc. I wasn't really "there" when it took place, but she left a few details in my memory. (Thank you Sunshine!) She told him that his "punishment" was the knowledge that he disappointed me by misbehaving. She also told him that I wanted her to unlock him (remove his chastity device) but he refused at first. Later on, when they went in the bedroom, he let her remove the lock. She noticed the device was "full" (Shilo had an erection) and she left the room, and got naked (she was in footie jammies) and then she let me out. I climbed on top of him, and started kissing him, and he made a comment about hoping I wasn't Sunshine.

Later on, I told him that I am his wife first, and his Mistress second, but that he is my my slave first, and my husband second. I'll explain that later (another day) We also discussed/decided a few other things, and I am pleased that he took it all so well. Now I'm out for the rest of the afternoon/evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment