Monday, October 14, 2013

Back To...

Normal?
No, I wouldn't quite say that. After all, what exactly is normal, anyway? I won't bore you with my tirade against "normal".  Let's just say that things are as they should be.

Let me further explain. In the very late night hours of Friday, October 11th, Shilo signed the slave contract he had presented to me the day before. I re-read the contract, voiced my agreement, mentioning an oral agreement on the time frame for discussing things, and signed it in the wee hours of Saturday, October 12th.

Shilo then requested that I place my collar around his neck, so I had Shilo kneel in front of me, removed the collar from Dolly, and placed it around Shilo's neck. I told him it was his permanent formal collar, and that I was happy that he desired to serve me as my slave.

I am honestly and truly happy that he wants to serve me, but I also know that the events that led up to me removing my collar from Shilo's neck cannot be undone, and, most certainly, should not be forgotten. The things that were said and done affected both of us, and, as a result, we both learned, and have grown because of it. Shilo needs to think and (possibly) ask before he makes a decision that affects us, and maintain a tone of loving respect, and I need to pay attention and remain vigilant when it comes to Shilo and his attitude. No, I don't want a sycophantic robot, but I also don't want someone with a rotten attitude that will usurp authority the minute I let my guard down, either. It's fine to tell me (quietly, privately) when I'm wrong, but it's not okay to disagree or tell me how to do things in public. I expect an honest assessment/opinion when I ask, but I don't want it given with a bad attitude. I know that Shilo is a very thoughtful person, and that he will look out for my best interests.

I truly Love him, and I know this will work if we both put our minds to it, and maintain honest communication throughout it all.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Mistress Merry.
    I am SO glad to have Your collar around my neck again.
    I truly Love you, too.

    ReplyDelete