Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Work

The work has begun.

Shilo's depression, combined with mine, has made life nearly unbearable here at times. Expressing ourselves in a loving, caring manner had gone out the window, along with being generally nice to one another. Sunshine was 'out' most of Shilo's waking hours, because she Adores him, and she is the one 'person' that Shilo nearly always treats with kindness. In a way, she was a "buffer" when I was too sad or angry to really express myself.

Last night/early this morning, Shilo and I had an exchange of sorts, where we got a few things out in the open. It was a positive experience, and when he came in the bedroom to get me up for my doctor appointment, it was me, and not Sunshine. We had a long drive, so we talked about things, and, after the appointment, we talked more. The fact that each of us acknowledged our shortcomings and discussed our feelings and disappointments was helpful enough that we were able to be affectionate. Sure, we've had sex,but it's been a very long time since we kissed and made out like horny teenagers, and it was really needed. The mere fact that we were all over each other made me feel better, and I daresay that it had a similar effect on him.

I drove Shilo to work tonight, and we talked even more.  I'm optimistic about this, and I'm hoping that the worst is over.

4 comments:

  1. Six hours later, I still have a tingling on my buttocks. What did you use on me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just my hands, the "waffle" paddle, and the back scratcher (that broke in a few areas)


      Oh YEAH.... One more thing!


      I
      used
      a
      little
      bit
      of
      LOVE!

      Delete
  2. Ahhh, that was it, then.... Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete