Monday, October 28, 2013

Chastity, Cuckolding, and Other Such Things

I didn't start out with an interest in cuckolding, rather, it was a male submissive that brought it to the forefront about 2 years ago. He was a cuckold, and his wife decided that she was 'tired' of the 'hassle' that was involved with keeping him wanting more. Unfortunately, he wouldn't/couldn't give me the time that I expected of him. It was doomed, but it reawakened my interest in male chastity.

My interest in chastity started in 2007, about 3 years after I was the victim of a violent crime. It was in those early searches that I discovered male chastity groups, and, because of my honesty, and my voiced desire to actually go into chastity myself,  a few of the men took up my cause, and allowed me into their online group. I asked LOTS of questions, and they answered, and when work began on my chastity piercing, they cheered me on. From June, 2008 until January 2009, I endured 22 piercings (11 on each side) in my outer labia so I could get locked up. While it was not fun or pleasant, it was a Rite of Passage, and I grew from it. Unfortunately, I developed problems with the jewelry shifting, and one of the piercings rejecting, so in March, 2009, I had all 22 piercings redone. Did I mention that it was not fun? The pain and blood loss I endured gave me an inner strength that I still cannot explain to this day. By May, 2009, I noticed the shifting yet again, so I tearfully removed all my jewelry and gave up on ever being in chastity myself. I still have strange scarring where the piercings were. There are pictures floating about on the internet, but good luck finding them.

Anyway, during that time, I learned quite a bit about submissive males in chastity. I never expected it to become an interest of mine, and once I gave up on my chastity hopes, I stopped frequenting those groups. Then, with the cuckolded submissive, chastity was once more brought to the forefront. I occasionally would run into male submissives with chastity desires or cuckolding desires, but what bothered me about most of them is that they wanted penis humiliation. Then there were "bulls" who would often message me, offering to 'satisfy' me. WTF???!!! Not what I had in mind!

So, what exactly did I want? I wanted a male submissive who enjoyed (at least some of the time) being locked in chastity that didn't need or want penis size humiliation. My objection to penis humiliation has a lot to do with my ex-husband, the father of my children... He has a very small penis. In fact, there is only one other male I ever had sex with that had a smaller penis than him, and I'd really rather not get into those details. Suffice to say that I would not be able to do so with a straight face. When Shilo first showed up on my radar in March, 2013 I wasn't about to have anything to do with him. He had too many things about him that I found objectionable. The biggest one being his smoking. It wasn't until I read his blogs that he found favor (or was it pity?) in my eyes. He enjoyed all types of spankings, and he was going from person to person in search of "The One" a person who would win his heart (and ass) and he even went so far as to pay for the 'privilege' of being spanked by a pro-domme. I began to realize that I could fill his needs for a spanking, and my desire for a regular play partner that would contentedly stay by my side at parties and events. I offered to play with him at an upcoming party in June, 2013 and I maintained low expectations. His interest in chastity was also a contributing factor in that decision.

As anyone reading this knows, it all went very well, and we are not only in Love, but also happily married. I even put him in chastity on occasion. Now, his original desire for chastity was so he wouldn't masturbate, but he stopped when we both voiced a sexual interest in each other. Nowadays, I lock him for tease and denial, and, while he has a love/hate relationship with chastity, it mostly has to do with his own (often irrational) fears.  None of which he can actually voice. I want him, I desire him, I Love him! What really has him scared? I'm not sure. I can't reassure him about his fears because he's not exactly sure what has him bothered in the first place. All I can do is tell him the truth. I Love him, I enjoy sex with him, he pleases me in ways I never imagined, and, lastly, when I think about sex, the sex is with him, and him only. What more can he want?

2 comments:

  1. You are SO right. What more COULD I want?
    Yes, I have a totally irrational fear of being locked up... for inordinate amounts of time. I KNOW You would NOT do that to me, but it is just not a fear that I can dissolve through logic.
    I believe that my fear stems back to the month of March, which I spent in chastity under the control of that other fellow who simply forgot about it, forgot about me, and my aggravation with that whole scene.
    With Your ongoing reassurance that, THAT scene will not repeated, that You are not going to 'forget about me',
    I'm feeling much better about this, to the point of anticipating, looking forward to, periods locked up, under Your direction.
    I do not like it, in general, when You ask me what I want. I do love/hate it when You TELL me what to do.
    It's such a delicious chilly feeling when You tell me to get ready, or get undressed, or....
    AND when You tell me to 'lock it up'. The feeling I have, when You say that, is one of "OH NO" followed by the feeling of surrender, as I proceed to lock it up. And, it is truly delicious, a feeling of submission that I truly enjoy.
    Under Your direction, I'm learning to love chastity, much more than I hate it.
    I may still gripe about it, now and then, but... you know... aren't men 'supposed' to do that?
    I Love You, I enjoy sex with You. I enjoy being controlled by You, dominated by You, beaten by You.
    Please don't stop... ANYTHING... that you do, to or for or with me.... just because I 'gripe a little'.
    Seriously, is enforced chastity that much fun if I am REALLY enjoying it, (from both the sadist and masochist point of view)?
    I so enjoy being under Your control. If I complain aloud, or blog about it, I really am just ... 'protesting too much.'







    ReplyDelete
  2. It is as I suspected.... I see that 'look' in your eyes, and I am beyond pleased with you. You really do make my world go round, and you are learning how to be a good and obedient slave for me. I hear your objections for what they are, and my only hope is that the strength of my Love is or will be enough for you.

    ReplyDelete