Thursday, November 21, 2013

On Calling Bullshit

Calling Bullshit is not one of my better skills. That's not to say I don't know it when I see or hear it, but it's more that I'd rather have the person tossing Bullshit at me think that I'm buying into it. It's just easier than arguing it.

Unfortunately, sometimes I have no choice, and I must call Bullshit. This has happened quite often recently, and, while I hate doing it, I see it as my job to do it, because even though I'm a fool in Love, I'm no fool, and just because I Love you doesn't mean I'll tolerate your Bullshit.

I will fight for you, defend you, even cover your ass if I have to, but please understand that I will also rip you a new one if you continue on your road to destruction by giving me flimsy excuses.

I consider it my job, my responsibility to care for you, defend you, Love you and guide you. You signed up for this, as did I, and I will not allow you to self-destruct. Yes, you will need to earn my trust back, but you will also learn that you are worth it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment