Sunday, November 10, 2013

Visiting The In-Laws Part 2

I'm really starting to feel like I'm in the twilight zone. Between Sunshine and all the other events, it's just wearing me down.

Shilo's mother is still pushing food on me, and gives Sunshine WAY too much attention when she is "out" and Sunshine finally asked Shilo to not tell his parents when she is out, because the attention makes her uncomfortable.  I'm not too thrilled with it either. Sunshine is used to attention from Shilo and others in the BDSM community, but they don't ask questions or treat her differently.  Shilo has begun to "protect" her, which makes us both happy.

In other news, the sex has been more than I could have imagined,  and the orgasms on my end have been intense. Unfortunately,  Shilo hasn't been as lucky, and his erections have lacked staying power. I'm not complaining at all. In fact, it means that the sex is better, because he will need a short break to regain the erection,  which is enough time for me to catch my breath for another set of intense orgasms. I Love Shilo, I Love and enjoy sex with him, and I am so very happy with him. He is so good to me. After a while, I will often go into an orgasm-induced coma, so it's no surprise that all this sex has worn me out.

Yes, I'm guilty of passing out after an hour or so of sex. A woman can only handle so many orgasms, and I'm multi-orgasmic.  Today I passed out, and I guess Shilo decided that he was being neglected,  so he masturbated to orgasm as I was snoring on the bed next to him. Now, that would be fine, except for one teeny-tiny thing: Part of our agreement when he entered into service as my slave was that he would not masturbate without my express permission,  and he had not masturbated,  other than for a minute or two in my presence,  since the middle of July. I hadn't given him permission to do this, so when I woke up as he was cumming on both the bed and me, it was disorienting and disturbing. I mean, he could have at least asked, or maybe even waken me up a bit to fuck me, but he did neither.  I'm not angry, I just feel confused by all this. I feel torn, because this is a punishable offense, but I'm not sure how to punish him, or whether I should even bother. I guess that we can discuss this tonight before we go to bed, or maybe when we return home. All I know is that I need a clear head to do this.

One

No comments:

Post a Comment