Sunday, November 10, 2013

Shilo's Birthday

Today is Shilo's 57th Birthday, and, as most of you already know, we are visiting his parents in MS. This means that our activities are pretty well kept under wraps. No need in unnecessarily scaring them.

Shilo has somehow decided that he will get a 'free pass' for any misbehavior,  or so it seems. He's done a few things without asking or even bothering to consult with me, and at least one of those actions will require some damage control when we get home. I'm NOT looking forward to explaining a Facebook status to a bunch of church ladies. I wouldn't have minded if I had been warned and given time to at least tell a few people on my own, but EVERYONE at once???!!! This may wind up blowing up in my face. Still,  I'm NOT angry.  Flustered?  Definitely!  Mostly because I was caught off-guard.

Anyway,  off to the GOOD things. We were up early, and got LOTS of cuddle time. Shilo's dad took us for a fun ride in his golf cart around the golf courses. It's amazing!  There's a golf course behind their house, and Sunshine came out, and was giggling uncontrollably.  Breakfast was delicious, and the sex (mentioned in my earlier entry) was spectacular.  Dinner at Outback, and just spending time in a relaxed atmosphere was good for us. I want to move past any stupid shit that took place, any hurt feelings or misunderstandings,  and just be happy that we Love each other. I only mentioned the negative things so I could get through it and move on. I mean, I know that no harm was intended, and that we can work through all this... We just need to decide together how to handle this.

Happy Birthday Shilo!!! I Love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment