Tuesday, November 5, 2013

What A Slave Wants

:::gigglesnort:::

I'm clueless on that! Mostly because I'm not a slave. However, after much talking, and reading, and listening, I think I can confidently say that I know more about what my slave wants, and that's a good start.

It doesn't matter how much experience you have, or how many years you've been doing something, because there's always something more you can learn. Today, I learned. I understand the fantasy/reality of his desires. Everyone has a fantasy of how things are, or how they should be, and then, there's the reality. I read the fantasy stuff in stories online, then I read the actual commentaries of women who are living what Shilo desires. It turns out that it's just a matter of changing my mindset.

I've been Shilo's Mistress longer than I've been his wife, and, when I married him, I chose to be his wife first, and his Mistress second. There's nothing wrong with that. I enjoy being 'domestic' and acting that way. Only problem is, I neglected to even consider his feelings or even ask what his thoughts were, and it turns out he was hoping that I'd be Mistress first, and then wife second. I wanted to be domestic, and he wants domestic discipline. I expected him to lead, while he only desired to follow me. I was acting selfless, and he expected me to be more selfish. Neither of these views are wrong, but they are different, and if we aren't on the same page in the same book, then we can't work together. It's time to work together.

I'd like to think I'm flexible, and, because it's easier than trying to change Shilo, I will simply reverse gears, and be all Mistress all the time, with a few twists tossed in. I'll save the whole wife thing for his vanilla friends and family. This means more work for me in the beginning, but it will be fun once I have a schedule and establish rules. Also, if my health declines, everything will be in place so that I am properly cared for. I'll start off slowly, but by the time the New Year arrives, it should be firmly established and in full swing. Probably one of the most important things will be daily talks where he will be expected to speak freely, and answer any questions that I may have, and I will be open to listening to his concerns.It means less sleep for him, but our relationship is more important.


6 comments:

  1. Thank you, my Love, my Lady, My Mistress, My wife.
    After our talks and activities today, I am content (for me, that is very close to ...happy) and
    I am very nervous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hope is that it is a happy nervous, and not one of fear. It is my pleasure always to serve as your Mistress and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The 'nervous' is ... similar to how I felt, sometimes still feel, about chastity devices. I like 'em, but I do get scared by them.
    THIS nervousness relates to my self-awareness of my rebellious nature, and my concerns about being able to be totally obedient, without ... self -destructing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Then you will need an affirmation. Something along the lines of "It is my desire to have a strict Mistress, and I chose Merry for that reason, and she only has my best interests in mind, therefore, I will gladly obey her"

    ReplyDelete
  5. In reference to the House Rule: does it apply while we're out of town (sleeping in beds other than our own)?

    ReplyDelete